I was tagged by enjouji, cicerosaidwhatnow and victoriapyrrhi so here we go~
Post 10 facts about yourself and then tag 10 others!
1. I have a weakness for salty snacks - especially popcorn or potato chips. I try not to buy chips anymore unless it’s the little packages you get with sandwiches or for parties. For popcorn, I’ve taken up popping it myself on the stove instead of using microwave bags. It tastes better and is cheaper.
2. We have 3 cats and 1 dog. Our cat Beasley was recently diagnosed with kidney failure. :( She’s on a new diet that will hopefully help. She’s still a queen and bullies the dog regularly.
3. My husband and I just bought a house! It’s an undertaking - lots of money and stress - but I’m excited to get it all setup just how we want it. It will take a while though, haha.
4. We will probably be starting a family in the next year or so. I’m excited and terrified.
5. I’ve been working on a novel for the last few years off and on in bursts. I want to get off my ass and finally finish it soon.
6. I think I come off as a quiet and reserved person, but it’s mostly because I am incredibly shy and anxious - sometimes even around people I know well. It can be frustrating and upsetting sometimes. I’m very thankful for those friends who can help me break through those barriers.
7. When you give me alcohol there are 2 things that may happen - I may get really chatty/giggly OR I may immediately fall asleep. It varies. If you get me SUPER drunk, I will probably just start yelling. And hit myself in the tit with a firecracker.
8. My husband and I lived in Japan for 1 year from 2008-2009. We had a great time there and I miss it often. Sometimes I regret not staying for at least another year, but I am also pretty happy with where we are now so there ya go I guess.
9. I met some of my best friends and my husband through a college anime club - UGAnime. I was an officer of the club and made their old website and helped moderate their forums for a while. Good memories, but looking at their site now sure makes me cringe a bit haha.
10. I haven’t had a chance to play much FFXIV lately and while I miss it and want to run all the new dungeons and get the new special items and stuff, but I also feel like I need to focus on more productive pursuits. :/ Maybe tonight or tomorrow I will get some game time in.
Uh, who to tag? Whoever wants to do it I guess? I think some of yall have all ready done this… If so, please IGNORE ME